Looking for a fun, festive, colorful idea for DIY table décor? Well if you are, you are in luck! We have the perfect look that anyone can re-create!
Our table décor is bursting with color and will delight anyone who sees it! The colors are perfect for Easter, a Spring party, or for a get together for ANYONE who loves bright, fun colors!
What you will need:
- White Table cloth
- Organza Table Runners – We used three on the table and another 4 for the centerpiece
- Charger Plates
- Napkin Rings
- White Napkins
- Taper Candle holders or Multi Use Candle Holders
- Taper Candles
Let’s Get Started:
- Start with your plain table!
- Cover with a clean white table cloth
- Add atop the table cloth colorful organza table runners and create a pattern of your choosing by layering several colors together. This is the fun part because if you layer the first time and don’t like the look, try again until you get it just right…kind of like a blank canvas!
- Choose coordinating brightly colored charger plates to add dimension under your food plate. And another coordinating color for your napkin rings! Stick to white napkins to keep the look crisp!
- We always love to add a little bit of candle light to any setting! For our setting since it was outside, we chose to use a flameless option, but you can choose your candle light based on your setting! We added another color element to the mix by using a chunky multi-use candle holder! This way you can add not only heighted candle glow, but can also add tealight candles to your table. Choosing a colored glass that is a little more see through also adds intrigue to the table.
The centerpiece on this table is my favorite! And so easy to put together! We adore the use of products in unconventional ways and this centerpiece does just that! By using a trio of clear glass cylinder vases as the anchor to your centerpiece, you now can add the colorful insides to your vases! By using organza table runners placed inside the vase arranged to your liking, you instantly have a brightly filled vase! Using a different color, tie a large bow around the three vases and just like that, you have a WOW factor in the center of your table!
Brightening up any setting is always a great idea! Follow the simple instructions above and you can create your very own AMAZING DIY table décor setting right in your home!
Do you have any easy DIY table décor ideas? We’d love to see them, simply send to [email protected] with a brief description of how to put together and you could be featured right here on our blog!